Festivals / Holidays               Thoughts On Parenting               Fun Things To Make               The Great Outdoors               Creative Learning

Friday, February 8, 2013

Creative Learning on Friday Link Party

Welcome to our very first Creative Learning on Friday linky party!  I am thrilled to host a gathering of bloggers who are finding creative ways to help children learn. I look forward to being inspired by what you all have to share.

This is a case of the more, the merrier, so please add the "Creative Learning on Friday" link party button to your blog and invite your blogging friends to participate.









4 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm excited to join this new link up! My post this week is an old one from a few years back. We had just started transitioning to some CM ideas. So weird to look back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up linking an old post too about remembering to enjoy the journey of learning. I couldn't figure out how to add the button. Will work on that skill. ;) Thank you for hosting. I look forward to reading everyone elses posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to everyone who participated in our first Creative Learning link party, it was a great success! We will do it again this Friday.

    To add the button in blogger, copy the html code provided under the "Creative Learning on Friday" picture. go to the "layout" section of your blog (I get to mine by clicking on the word "design" on the top right of my blog after I have signed in and then clicking on "layout" on the left side of the page.) Once you are in layout mode, click on "add a gadget" on the right side of the page. A new window will pop up. Scroll down until you see "HTML ? JAVA script" & click on it. A new window will pop up. Under content, paste the html code you got from How the Sun Rose's Creative Learning button at the beginning of the process. Then click "save" - that should do it.

    ReplyDelete

The contents of this blog, including text, original photos and ideas are the sole property of the author. If you intend to use my text or images, please link back to this blog and give credit to How the Sun Rose. Please do not republish an entire post or post photos of my family. A notification email would be greatly appreciated too!